Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bistro on Spruce - Coeur D' Alene ID

A great little restaurant, in Coeur d' Alene is the Bistro on Spruce, located.... well, as you might have guessed, on Spruce Street.  The exact address is 1710 N. 4th St.  A friend and I went here together, at her recommendation.
The atmosphere was quaint and comfortable, with a nice selection of tables or more private eating in a booth, and the table decoration was the kind that makes one feel right at home:

It's a glass... with a pair of readers in it.   I thought it was a great idea and a nice welcoming touch.  IT came with a message too....

We had our own vision aids, so we scoped out the menu.



I ordered the Portobella  Mushroom and Componata Sandwich.  This was a bit of a stretch for me, as I have not eaten one of these before, and I didn't even know what "Componata" was. (I had to ask.)
Componata is eggplant. 

It was a delicious vegetarian sandwhich.
Portabella Componata Sandwich



My friend, ordered the Ahi-cado with a salad.  Both were great.

 Yum!   Hurray for life, and good food!

Bistro On Spruce on Urbanspoon

 




No comments:

Post a Comment